Friday, April 20, 2007

chloe



She talks so loud for such a small young delicate thing
She walks so fast that she never gets wet in the rain
She’s just a blur but i swear i saw her tonight
On my neighbor’s roof with a gold tooth sparkling in the starlight

Chloe you know me just like a song
Could you show me where i have been wrong

She moves so smooth in a mood like a building on fire
Tightrope steps placed deliberately on the wire
She’s strung so high but i swear that she was mine tonight
She’s at a suburb bus stop and she won’t stop
Dancing in the headlights

Chloe you know me just like an old song
Could you show me where i have been wrong

Your heart just hasn’t found its home
Don’t blame it on a homophone
He calls you lover but he don’t love ya he should find another lonely girl he can lead on

She moves so fast that i could never catch up with her mind
She loves me so loud that i don’t regret wasting my time
She’s just a blur but i swear i caught her tonight
Running down my street in her bare feet stomping out the streetlights

You weren’t meant to be alone
Your heart is made of styrofoam
He calls you lover but he don’t love ya he should find another lonely girl he can lead on



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo johnny dude, great song, i really dig it. one a week... seriously ambitious as he*l man. i gather we'll only be here for a short while so really, why the flip not. git to writing, this week is about up! theReds

Shuptrine said...

What's up Jonathan,

I'm always looking for good music to use in my edits so if you ever want to try making a song for the action sports world let me know. shuptrine@gmail.com

Talk to you soon and see you this summer,
Carl